We are looking for a motivated and inspiring new colleague to join our ambitious team.
Online / digital marketeer
Your responsibilities will be:
Thanks to your experience on digital marketing & transformation, you take the lead and set the Trensition digital strategy & roadmap to a high standard. As a fast-growing company, we fully invest in digital channels & platforms to improve our growth. We need you to be the “spiritual” (or let’s say – digital) guide of these exciting initiatives. You take ownership of the full scope from ideation to implementation, budget follow-up, and leading the Trensition marketing campaigns.
You are responsible for our digital marketing strategy & performance. You will continuously improve your marketing performance based on the data you are passionate about.
You devise digital campaigns for identifying target audiences that inspire, educate & enable. Customer centricity is key! You are a chameleon who can dive into the mind of our several target groups: strategy, innovation, and C-level executives—this from a passion for the new and unexplored, trends, the future etc.
Grab the opportunity of this inspiring role to join an exceptional team of people with the opportunity to stamp the power of digital marketing within our business.
- You are responsible for the online media strategy of Trensition
- Content Creation: website and social media content on Linkedin, Youtube,…
- Plan, manage, optimise and analyse digital advertising campaigns on various platforms.
- Set up growth hacking tactics, and own the marketing campaigns end-to-end.
- Introducing new features successfully to the market and devising the appropriate campaign.
- Leverage your analytical skills to turn data into insights and set up a marketing funnel to convert visitors into users.
- Curious, data-driven, hungry to learn and love to market an innovative data analytics SaaS product.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: you take ownership of your projects, you learn from your wins and your failures
- Excellent organisational skills
- Analytical and business mindset
- Work with deadlines
- Team player attitude is a must-have
- 2-5 years of digital advertising experience
- Content writing as a skill would be a huge plus
We’re offering you:
- An innovative challenge in a disruptive, growing, no-nonsense startup.
- A mature management team with skilled domain experts, focusing on high-value teamwork.
- A loose, open and non-corporate working environment in a cool Ghent office easily accessible by public transport.
- A full-time permanent contract, 38h/week, flexible working hours and locations and working from home is possible.
- Personal development learning path with the possibility to grow according to your ambition
- A competitive salary package including extra benefits
First step towards a new career:
Like what we are offering?