Client Success Story
Anticipating the future of insurance
Trensition plays a crucial role in detecting and prioritising trends to monitor the strategy and support strategic analysts of BNP Paribas Fortis.
Case: BNP Paribas Fortis
Number of employees: 37.000
What trends do we need to monitor to understand how our strategic roadmap is affected?
What are the trends that impact the strategy?
When will they hit us?
What’s the expected impact of these trends on our business?
What are business cases linked to these trends, and how does competition tackle them?
BNP Paribas Fortis wants to understand how to continuously monitor trends impacting their strategy, ultimately supporting strategic deep dives and knowing what to focus on in terms of innovation. Key challenges they would like to see addressed:
- How do we navigate a changing world?
- How do we monitor different types of trends in the short-, mid-and long-term?
- How can we flag alerts and translate alerts into triggers of change?
- How do incorporate these indicators for the future in our new agile way of working to fuel innovation and agility funnel?
- How do we build a quantitative and automated approach that will support us to scope, analyse, monitor and communicate alerts and help us assess if we evolve towards the right strategic destinations?
Get started on your trend intelligence journey.
Book a meeting with our
Discover how you can get a substantial competitive advantage thanks to our AI-driven strategic intelligence platform Trendtracker. Complete the form to book your free demo
Our Trensition experts will:
Give you a hands-on demonstration of Trendtracker
Share how we enable you to monitor trends
Discuss your business needs