We are looking for a motivated and inspiring new colleague to join our ambitious software engineering team.
Trensition is a trend analytics company, with HQ in Ghent Belgium, that builds upon a new, 100% data-driven and quantitative methodology. Trensition leads the revolution in quantitative trend analysis in Europe and beyond. We strive for our users to enjoy using our trend intelligence platform, Trendtracker.ai through intuitive and attractive design combined with easy to intepret visual analytics dashboards. Trendtracker is continuously evolving software. It’s a combination of A.I., data science, dashboards and open API.
As a Front-End Engineer, you will focus on all engineering aspects of our user-interface framework and its application in Trendtracker. You collaborate with the CTO and engineering team in the implementation of the user interface components and work closely together with a UX designer to shape the UX design. Angular and CSS will be at the center of your technology stack.
We’re committed to delivering high quality through agile development. If you’ve already done pair programming, code reviews, and daily stand-ups, you’ll probably fit right in.
We’re looking for a team player who isn’t afraid to express their opinion. It’s through the continuous exchange of ideas and the occasional constructive discussion that we reach the best decisions for our product, our customers, and our team.
- Excellent knowledge of front-end web technology (CSS, ES6, Angular, HTML, …).
- A degree in IT or equivalent by experience.
- Curious, and committed to top-of-the-line work
- In tune with the latest developments in web front-end technology.
- Eager to work end-to-end on a young company’s software: from analysis to design, to testing, deployment and support.
- Aching to pitch in about UI and UX.
- Very aware that you need a great team to build great software.
- An excellent communicator, on top of everything else.
We’re offering you:
- An innovative challenge in SaaS software development for a growing no-nonsense startup.
- A mature development team with high skilled experts and set of procedures, focusing on high-value teamwork.
- A loose, open and non-corporate working environment in a cool office in Gent, easily accessible by public transport.
- A full-time permanent contract, 38h/week, flexible working hours and working from home is possible.
- Personal development learning path with possibility to grow according to your own ambition
- A competitive salary package including extra benefits like a phone of choice and a laptop, excellent hospitalisation insurance and meal vouchers.
First step towards a new career:
Like what we are offering?